In my experience a lot of link hustle, and some good on-site SEO work can get you really far in a low to medium competition niche. However, in a higher competitive niche, abusing your way into the low hanging links from the usual suspects,
- Free Blogs
- Web 2.0 sites
- Article Directory
- RSS Directory
- Web Directories
- Social Sites
- Video Sites
isn’t going to help you get ranked. So, setup a second layer of sites and place these in-between your links and your money site.
Here we go…
- This tactic should be drawn out over a 30 day period, as not to get you flagged by the algo.
- Go out and buy 200-300 domains, and register them with Moniker to hide the fact you own every site in your network.
- Some SEO Hosting companies, I have had good results with.
- Link to authority sites
- Create an About Us page
- Vary WP Themes
- Do a logo
- Backdate posts to make it look like the blog has been around for a while
- Use images in posts
- Schedule posts out into the future
- Comment on your posts
- This isn’t the end of your SEO tactics but, this strategy will give your campaign a strong shot in the arm.
- When setting up backlinks from article directories, I spin my purchased content using thebestspinner.com because, we all hate article directories, and I’m really only looking for IP diversity.
- Link Farm Evolution is a great tool for managing blog content schedules.
- For the love of G-d don’t interconnect your links.